During the second lecture, Dave Weatherall had introduce an easy and simple drawing method to us which is bubble diagram. It is a simple drawing that consists of roughly drawn bubbles which can be easily produced by hand.
![]() |
| Example of a Bubble Diagram |
I never heard of bubble diagram until I attend the lecture, it allow me to plan my design in the fastest and cheapest way. Before I begin to actually draw my proposal floor plans, it is a good idea to create simple bubble diagrams for my floor plans. This will allow me to play around with the locations of rooms and how they interact with one another. The bubbles can be used to represent different kinds of spaces in a plan, varying in shape to represent features of greater or lesser importance and size.
In future, I can create an approximate bubble diagram of a space while working with a client. I can use the bubbles to approximately represent the space and lay out other information while client discuss about various features desired. Using these bubbled plans, I can start to develop more precise plans on my development proposal.
Please feel free to comment or visit my pallet wall presentation about the proposal of redevelopment of building at Matilda Street by scanning the QR code shown below for having more detail information or through
| Website: http://padlet.com/cwhao1991/m1s1qi9l2zsx |

No comments:
Post a Comment